DragonOverlord2012DragonOverlord2012

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Heist Madness Heist

WOW!

I don't know what to say! The animation is flawless, the voices are perfect, and the music couldn't be better. it's the the best madness day flash I've ever seen! When I was watching this (lights dimmed) It felt like I was watching a theatrical release!

Madnessday2030 Vualt Madnessday2030 Vualt

Nice

Your animation is very smooth, and it's important to test lots of weapons. I think you did a great job apart from some missing sound clips (some gunfire was missing), but it was very fun to watch.

MADNESSDAY2030 responds:

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

Holy shit!

The animation is perfect, the voices are spot-on, and the characters are intriguing. Omega is insightful, a marksman, and a great strategist. Xero is hasty, tempermental, and has the reflexes/fighting skill of GOKU (from dbz)! Kary-08 is-to quote Xero- a cynical bitch. She's a classic case of machines with free will, but this time they gave her free will purposely. The simple fact is the overseer didn't know of her motives and paid the price for it. You've done a great job with this series and I can't wait for the thrilling conclusion. Until then, Buena suerte.

GO FAST GO FAST

I get a bit of lag, so I'm taking half a star off for that, otherwise fun and the fail messages are pretty funny.

Oh, by the way, pro tip: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tense your arm playing this. You are pushing a button on a keyboard, not punching a sandbag. Use. Your. Fingers. If anything your fingers, possibly wrist should be the only things strained at the end of this.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

......dark ending

I managed to get all 3 endings (I'm a thorough person) and honestly the 3rd ending leaves some one like me feeling inexplicably satisfied. It's true, my mind is pretty fucked up...and I still like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Not sure what you were thinking with the 3rd ending, but I liked it. I know another guy that will enjoy this too. As per the other 2 endings: the muffin ending is kinda dumb in my opinion as there's no challenge to it. Any kid that's just messing around will get it, and all you can say when you get it is, well: derp. The warrior cutie mark ending was unexpected and clever and provides a little bit of a challenge in the boss fight, but not much. The fact that you shoot faster the lower your health gets was a nice touch, and the fact that it works for the dragon too makes was a great idea. As far as boss battles go it's really easy, though I don't think it was supposed to be since that's the only action in the game. Overall I'll give a 9/10 since the non-pixel art was kinda weird (what the hell happens to her nose when she's about to stab the dragon?), but it definitively fit the 3rd ending perfectly. I liked it and I kinda hope you make another pony game.

Jay6 responds:

The "blank flank" ending was originally what I had planned from the beginning, so I made sure to flesh it out the most (even though it's just a little easter egg). Muffin ending was too, but when I got around to actually figuring out how to do that ending, I guess I made it a bit too easy? (as long as you knew how to make the other muffin) The game was supposed to be pretty short and sweet anyways, with a few multiple endings. I would have probably done more, but I was on a time constraint. I'm glad you enjoyed it! and thanks for the feedback!

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

What can I say?

This game is fun in it's simplicity, and the fact the music is uplifting and cartoony. There have been internet memes before, but the Nyan Cat is an internet GOD. The only thing I can say is...NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN.

Ride Under the Storm Ride Under the Storm

EPIC!

Best song on newgrounds in my opinion! I think I'll use this for an animation myself one day. That is when I finally get around to animating XP Anyways you did an awesome job.

BERSERKYD responds:

Yeah I would love to see any kind of stuff with this song ! If you do something one day let me know. Thanks a lot !

zombies ate my neighbors remix zombies ate my neighbors remix

Rather sentimental

I have not much else to say since never heard the original, but I like it.

BLAZEOFTIME responds:

not my best piece of work there is my horde on the horizon... this was a remix of a snes game called zombies ate my neighbors... although this was my attempt to listen to the levels bgm and record every note all by ear...

Testing The Basics Testing The Basics

Cool :)

It has sort of a mystery vibe to it. Good tempo and sound. I like it :D

alternative hank alternative hank

Cool!

Nice work on the arm and torso. The dagger in his left hand is a nice touch. Now add some color and it will be EPIC!

xilibly-OMEGA responds:

thanks but unfortunately i suck at adding colour :D

Zombie Shadow Zombie Shadow

cool

It's got a pretty dark feel to it, and it delivers what it promises. The background suits the picture nicely, and the details are spot-on. Awesome work.

Madness Wallpaper Madness Wallpaper