DragonOverlord2012DragonOverlord2012

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

GO FAST GO FAST

I get a bit of lag, so I'm taking half a star off for that, otherwise fun and the fail messages are pretty funny.

Oh, by the way, pro tip: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tense your arm playing this. You are pushing a button on a keyboard, not punching a sandbag. Use. Your. Fingers. If anything your fingers, possibly wrist should be the only things strained at the end of this.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

......dark ending

I managed to get all 3 endings (I'm a thorough person) and honestly the 3rd ending leaves some one like me feeling inexplicably satisfied. It's true, my mind is pretty fucked up...and I still like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Not sure what you were thinking with the 3rd ending, but I liked it. I know another guy that will enjoy this too. As per the other 2 endings: the muffin ending is kinda dumb in my opinion as there's no challenge to it. Any kid that's just messing around will get it, and all you can say when you get it is, well: derp. The warrior cutie mark ending was unexpected and clever and provides a little bit of a challenge in the boss fight, but not much. The fact that you shoot faster the lower your health gets was a nice touch, and the fact that it works for the dragon too makes was a great idea. As far as boss battles go it's really easy, though I don't think it was supposed to be since that's the only action in the game. Overall I'll give a 9/10 since the non-pixel art was kinda weird (what the hell happens to her nose when she's about to stab the dragon?), but it definitively fit the 3rd ending perfectly. I liked it and I kinda hope you make another pony game.

Jay6 responds:

The "blank flank" ending was originally what I had planned from the beginning, so I made sure to flesh it out the most (even though it's just a little easter egg). Muffin ending was too, but when I got around to actually figuring out how to do that ending, I guess I made it a bit too easy? (as long as you knew how to make the other muffin) The game was supposed to be pretty short and sweet anyways, with a few multiple endings. I would have probably done more, but I was on a time constraint. I'm glad you enjoyed it! and thanks for the feedback!

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

What can I say?

This game is fun in it's simplicity, and the fact the music is uplifting and cartoony. There have been internet memes before, but the Nyan Cat is an internet GOD. The only thing I can say is...NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

a little glitchy, but fun

I played through twice before reviewing. First because I wanted to, second because the medals ammunition, consternation and information did not unlock the first time. Also when I killed a zombie clown it exploded killing the only remaining enemy but also zombified it. It said "room clear" but the zombie was still there but it couldn't do anything and I couldn't interact with it, so that was a weird glitch. Another glitch I encountered was when entering a room, or finishing a battle (your characters are moving) if you hit the "save/load" button you can go to the next room and it will stay up and still go to the next room. If you do this and run into enemies you can close the save/load menu and still go to the next room, although it won't count it as you entering the room or beating those enemies so if you go through again you'll be entering for the first time and have to fight the enemies this time even if the halo is activated. And finally ATP agents bleed yellow not red. Other than stubborn medals and useless and/or cheating glitches this was an awesome game.

Snake Classic Snake Classic

hidden skin

there is a hidden skin which makes you transparent. up one and left one from the select skin box. also fun game it perfects what they tried to achieve in the original gamen

GameBalance responds:

LOL. I don't remember if I did this "skin" with intention or did I missed anything XD
It was so long ago. I remember I tried win all the levels with 100 tails and 4 speed but I could not win last levels because there is little space to move in.

P.S
I definatelly missed that "skin" haha! you cannot die and will stuck in wall with this skin!