DragonOverlord2012DragonOverlord2012

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Heist Madness Heist

WOW!

I don't know what to say! The animation is flawless, the voices are perfect, and the music couldn't be better. it's the the best madness day flash I've ever seen! When I was watching this (lights dimmed) It felt like I was watching a theatrical release!

Madnessday2030 Vualt Madnessday2030 Vualt

Nice

Your animation is very smooth, and it's important to test lots of weapons. I think you did a great job apart from some missing sound clips (some gunfire was missing), but it was very fun to watch.

MADNESSDAY2030 responds:

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

Holy shit!

The animation is perfect, the voices are spot-on, and the characters are intriguing. Omega is insightful, a marksman, and a great strategist. Xero is hasty, tempermental, and has the reflexes/fighting skill of GOKU (from dbz)! Kary-08 is-to quote Xero- a cynical bitch. She's a classic case of machines with free will, but this time they gave her free will purposely. The simple fact is the overseer didn't know of her motives and paid the price for it. You've done a great job with this series and I can't wait for the thrilling conclusion. Until then, Buena suerte.

Swingers Episode 1 Swingers Episode 1

I see this going places

The idea is intriguing and the characters are variable (it's not like we need 29 vampires right). The problem is the voices are a bit quiet, but still it's one of the best original ideas I've seen on newgrounds.

The World is Saved The World is Saved

73 dollars

is about how much more money I'd have if I had a nickel for every time I did that. Especially the just finishing in the morning part :P

Madness Bloody Collab Madness Bloody Collab

Eh....

That was bad, but I've at least seen a hell of a lot worse. The thing is most of the animation was half-ass at best, and one of the animations didn't even have the sound of gunfire.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

One question

1st good animation. 2nd good lip syncing. 3rd good music. Overall great job. Just one question. Why did you put in sonichu for him to laugh at?

Nyan Cacodemon (Loop) Nyan Cacodemon (Loop)

Not bad

I've seen a lot of things and this is a strange idea, but apart from the bad loop you did well. Was it hard editing the sound like that?

Ludamage responds:

Thanx. Yeah - looping the sound is my gratest problem, I can't solve it (((

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

LOL TOO FUNNY!

I like brentalfloss because he's good at what he does, and what he does is funny as hell. You did some amazing flash work too. Keep up the good work. Who knows? Maybe you'll do this again someday.

Pico Plays Double Dragon Pico Plays Double Dragon

that was epic

The plot comes out of no where and the rest is sheer awesomeness.